Micro CHP Boiler For Sale
Micro CHP Specification
– Operating Voltage: 240 VAC
– Frequency: 50HZ / 60HZ Compatible
– Dimensions: 54″ x 30″ x 43″
– Weight of Unit: 390KG / 860lb
– Power Factor: 0.98 – 1
– Exhaust Gas Temperature: < 180F
– Electrical Output Range: 1.2 – 4.4KW
– Thermal Output Range: 13000 – 42000BTU/hr
– Natural Gas Consumption: 6.15kwh – 19.04kwh
– Overall Efficiency: 93%
– Average Sound Level @ 1m: 55db(A)
– Average NOx Emissions: 0.005 lb/MWh
Compatible with both LPG or Natural Gas.
Our Micro CHP Boiler for sale is perfect small commercial and large residential systems. The mCHP system uses a liquid-cooled internal combustion Marathon Engine that is fuelled with natural gas or propane. The engine heats water and pumps it through a double-walled heat exchanger to flow to the buffer tank (optional). The engine can also drive a generator to generate electricity, which can be used on-site or sent back into the grid.
The buffer tank is used as a thermal storage unit and provides hot water to the heating circuits when required. The thermal energy can also be used to heat a swimming pool, hot water for domestic use or space heating. Sensors monitor the temperature of the buffer tank, the room, and the outdoor temperatures. These data are fed back to mCHP’s microprocessor so that it can maintain a constant temperature.
In addition to the microCHP, a complementary boiler is recommended. A boiler can be used as a backup heat source or to provide additional heat during periods of high demand.
A typical installation of a microCHP will include buffer tanks, boilers and unvented hot water cylinders. The built-in software within the system integrates with the buffer tank and modifies the system output to meet the building’s specific thermal requirements. To meet your water heating requirements, an indirect hot water tank may be connected. Can be retrofitted and wired up existing systems and controls very easily.
To provide greater thermal and electrical output, up to four units can be run simultaneously. Parallel operation is great for larger applications such as multi-family homes, hotels, and any other building that has a greater thermal demand than one unit can provide.
Internal Plate Heat Exchanger
Built-in Power Inverter
User Control Interface
Remote Access Monitoring Solution Via Internet Connection
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
– More efficient than typical power plant
– Provides heat and electrical power
– Saves money
– Reduces CO2 emissions
– Long life engine
– Natural gas or propane fuelled Engine
- Ultra Quiet
– Long maintenance intervals
- Full Specification Sheets
- Multi Family MicroCHP Analysis Report
- Study Conducted by Oregon University
- GTi Emissions Test Report 2020
- User & Operations Manual
- Installation & Maintenance Manual
2 Years Manufacturer Warranty
Book Today – CHP Boiler Installation, Repair and Maintenance.
Call Us Now: 0208 935 5572
|137 × 76 × 109 cm